Mobile platforms are several operating systems, mobile phones or other handheld devices run on. The new age mobile phones and their operating systems are also complex and powerful than those of the previous days. These modern day Mobile apps run on different platforms .
The Android phones, Blackberry phones, Windows Phones and also the iPhones, run on different platforms of their own. We are amongst the best companies, have specialization in apps developed in all available mobile platforms as well as cross-platform applications.
Designing apps for several platforms is not a easy process. Many developers prefer to stick to a certain OS for developing apps, whereas other prefers to develop cross platform mobile apps that can be used on multiple mobile platforms.
Here we presenting some Development platforms we work upon:
- IOS: XCODE is used to create applications for Mac book, iPhone and iPad. Programming with objective C and iOS is extremely interesting for its developers and fortunately We have some of them, who program and develop applications both on SDK/JAVA and XCODE with the same creativity and affectivity.
- Android: Most of the latest smart-phones run on Android Operating System. Eclipse and JAVA are the most used android platforms to develop and design applications.
- Java: Blackberry Applications are created upon BB OS.
- Windows: We develop applications for phones that support windows operating system using .NET and J2ME.
- J2ME can port application to various other phones including the ones with proprietary Operating systems like Blackberry and iPhone using their native UI components. Since most of our applications are free of cost and useful on cross platform usage, rather some are available for a price.